Payment for the following is required:
Application Fee US$100 - due when application is submitted or soon thereafter.
Program Deposit Fee US$200 - due when application is first submitted or soon thereafter.
Remainder of Program Fee (Total Program Fee minus Program Deposit) - due when enrollment is being finalized.
Please note that the application fee is non-refundable. The program deposit will be deducted from your total program fees, and is also non-refundable, except under certain conditions, as outlined in our
The fees can be paid by one of the following methods, please email us at
firstname.lastname@example.org when you have sent it.
Payment Method 1:
By PayPal (All Major Credit Cards Acceptable, for Application fee and Deposit fee only)
PayPal is one of the safest, most widely accepted ways to pay for your purchases on the Internet. It lets you use funds from either your bank account or credit card (VISA, MasterCard, Amex, Discovery, e-check and UnionPay); and you can use it with confidence: Your transactions are protected by PayPal's sophisticated fraud prevention system. You may use PayPal to pay your application fee and deposit fee.
All you need is a PayPal account to get started. Don't have one yet? It's fast and easy to set up. In fact, you can do it while you pay your RealWorldChinese.Com Application Fee or Program Deposit.
Here's how it works:
- Choose to pay the application fee, program deposit fee, or both. Click the corresponding "Add to Cart" button to log in to your existing account or to create a new one.
- Click "View Cart" to view or edit your selections.
- Verify that Sinowest International Education is the merchant from whom you are purchasing from.
- Accept the merchant agreement.
- After your transaction has been completed an email confirmation of your payment will be sent to the email address you provided at checkout.
That's it. Using PayPal at Real World Chinese really is that easy!
Application Fee - $100.00..............................
Program Deposit - $200.00...........................
Please do NOT use online for Rest Program Fee payment. If you want to pay the rest program fee by PayPal, please add a 3% extra amount to the total. This 3% amount will be used to cover the bank charges and is not refundable.
Payment Method 2: By USD Check, Money Order or Cashier's Check
Please make the check payable to:
Sinowest International Education
Our mailing address:
Sinowest International Education
141-758, 6200 McKay Ave.
Burnaby, BC V5H 4M9, Canada
Toll Free: 1- 866 -627-7508 (USA / CA)
Courier is the fastest, most reliable and expensive way of shipping. Many students also use the following postal services (for a balance of cost, speed & tracking) to send the forms with fees together:
- Students from USA: US Postal Services Priority Mail Flat Rate Envelope (US$9 from USA to Canada) (tracking to major destinations); or US Postal Services Express Mail Flat Rate Envelope (US$22 from USA to Canada) (full tracking). Both take about 7 business days to reach us (Note: do not forget to fill the Custom Declaration Form);
- Students from Canada: Xpresspost (about $12 CAD) about 3 business days to reach us. . (Note: do not forget to fill the Custom Declaration Form);
- Students from other countries: normally wire transfer, by mail please consult local postal services.
Registered mail costs almost of the same as above and takes longer time (about 2 weeks) to reach us.
Basic letter mail (no tracking) is used by some students, and normally it works and takes about 1-2 weeks.
Payment Method 3: By Wire Transfer
Bank Transfer can be made from your bank account to bank account of Real World Chinese.
contact us for bank information.
- Make sure that all bank charges are for the account of the remitter
- Please indicate your First and Last Name in the bank transfer being made
- Please email email@example.com the TT bank code so that we can confirm when your payment arrives.